- The operator of the www.ugo-media.eu website is the UGO! Media , s.r.o., ID 25060325, with registered office: Praha 5 – Elišky Přemyslovny 378, 156 00, (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Website”).
- The operator hereby sets terms for use of the website (hereinafter to be referred to as the “terms”). The website is publicly available for free and its use is subject of these terms.
- By browsing or otherwise using the website, the user expresses its consent to these terms.
- The operator hereby declares that it is the Copyright owner resulting from the license to the content of the website pursuant the Act No. 121/2000 Coll. Copyright Law, including its text and design, technical drawings, graphics, pictures or images as well as the selection and organization of files contained therein.
- The user acknowledges that the content of the website is protected by provisions of the Copyright Law and other regulations governing the protection of intellectual property. The user shall not reproduce copy, distribute, sell, transfer, change, modify or otherwise interfere with the website contents.
- Trademarks, trade signs, graphics, design and applications placed on the website constitute intellectual property of the operator without the prior written consent must not be used in any way.
Method of use
- The user undertakes to abide by the provisions being in force in the Czech Republic and these terms and not to harm in any way the reputation of the operator or other users when using the website.
- The user undertakes, in particular, not to:
- interfere with the safety, technical nature or contents of the website,
- use the website for sending unwanted messages (spam),
- send this website messages containing viruses or any dangerous or harmful programs.
- The website content is of informational and non-binding nature. The operator shall not be liable for the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website.
- The operator shall not be liable for any damage suffered by users that may arise in connection with the use of the website.
- The Operator shall also assume no responsibility for the contents of websites of third parties, to which the website refers.
- The operator shall be entitled to make changes to the information contained on this website at any time without a prior notice.
- The operator shall be entitled to change the terms at any time, conditions provided that it makes public their current version through this website.
In Prague on 1 September 2014